- National Speaker Association, Professional Member
- NSA Georgia Chapter, Board of Directors
- TEDx Speaker Coach
- Training and coaching with technical industries: IT, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing
- Certified in DISC Behavior Assessments, Driving Forces and Emotional Intelligence with TTI Success Insights
- Sandler Sales Institute, President’s Club
- Computer Science and Math degree with Honors
- Multiple positions on diverse technical teams (coding through “go live”)
- Volunteer work - experience motivating people without authority over them, facilitating productive group meetings, ensuring all viewpoints are heard, valuing the unique strengths of each individual
You might be surprised to know that communication and dealing with people have not always been strengths of mine! While growing up, my family moved a lot which entailed me attending 3 high schools and then 2 colleges.
Wow, that’s a lot of meeting new people and being in new situations! These transitions propelled me to navigate massive change, acclimate to new environments and respond quickly to circumstances beyond my control. Good grades and a computer science and math degree got me that first job interview, but they didn’t guarantee the job offer! The position not only required technical excellence, but also the ability to communicate with field employees as well as customers. The skills I learned as a teenager earned me that job offer.
Always striving to learn and grow, I have continued to seek improved communication skills through out my career. I have gained experience in a multitude of situations, but without fail effective results are best achieved through making authentic and meaningful connections. This knowledge inspires me to help others realize how they impact coworkers, bosses, or clients and learn how to adjust so they can best navigate an ever-changing business environment.
What challenges can I help you overcome?
“Pam Leinmiller is an excellent speaking coach. Exactly what I needed. It had been a number of years since I’d done a public speaking event and I needed a set of fresh eyes on my material. I wanted to make sure the content of my keynote speech was focused, entertaining and educational. After Pam reviewed my original presentation, she provided actionable suggestions to make it more relevant to my audience, and with a clear takeaway. Pam listens to your speech with an experienced ear. Her insights and suggestions were invaluable. She knows what works and what doesn’t. As important she can help you find what works with your particular speaking style. She helped me focus my energy and present a keynote speech that has led to a number of other keynote speaking invitations. I would recommend her to a beginner or an experienced speaker who has been away from the podium for a while.”
-Tom Matte, Mental Health Marketing Strategist, Branding Consultant, Author and Speaker at Madness, Math and Marketing