The Prioritized Leader Assessment
Overview: Maximizing Potential
The success of any organization rises and falls on its leadership. We all know too well:
“As the leaders go, so goes the company.”
It’s mission-critical, therefore, that individuals and teams do all they can to maximize strengths, build-up weaknesses, and identify blind-spots. It’s only when leaders invest in the right priorities, while keeping those priorities in the correct order, that true potential can be reached.
How does a leader maximize their impact over the long-term? High levels of influence endure only with the successful (and consistent) reflection and recalibration of one’s priorities. This continual realignment allows the best leaders to keep the most important at the forefront, cutting through the constant barrage of tasks, activities, interruptions and urgent requests.
Features & Purpose: Choosing Better
The Prioritized Leader Report gives participants a clear framework to better understand what priorities need to be at the top, their level of strength within each priority and suggested next steps to grow their leadership.
Benefits & Outcomes: Participants will
- Understand their strengths in all five areas of the Prioritized Leader Assessment
- Gain insight into how leaders consciously and unconsciously order the five capitals in relation to the ideal ordering
- Have the opportunity to engage in a deep dive analysis within each section, examining low scores, reflecting on opportunities for growth, thinking through suggested next steps and considering potential blind spots
- Be able to share their results with other colleagues and team members to reflect upon their validity, ask for honest feedback, and brainstorm opportunities for improvement
- Create an action plan designed to give clear and concrete next steps to move the participant to greater levels of influence and impact as a leader